Come Join Our Team
Our work is challenging, fun, and creative.
Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Logik.io is a next generation technology company focused on improving the selling capabilities of our customers. Want to make sure you are betting on success? Our team has decades of experience building and scaling great software companies including BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce). We are ready to build another great business and need your help. Our company is looking to hire a Business Development Representative who is passionate about their craft and hungry to learn. We offer full benefits, salary and equity, an exciting environment for career development, and your choice of PC or Mac.
The details of the BDR role are as follows:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Logik.io pipeline
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Promptly follow-up on inbound and marketing generated leads
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the sales pipeline)
- Diligently update Salesforce, ensuring our CRM system stays up-to-date with correct information and managing your personal sales pipeline
- Present our value props in a clear and concise manner
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Generate sales pipeline through finding and engaging brands and manufacturers with compelling engagements, messages & clever growth hacking
- Make outbound calls, emails, and messages to build relationships with sales, sales operations, and IT professionals at enterprise organizations
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to build targeted content, drive business enablement, develop campaigns and create promotional opportunities
The experiences and skills required are as follows:
- 2-3+ years experience in sales, business development
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) and ability to engage and influence people
- Experience developing sales and relationships from cold to warm
- Proven ability to demonstrate the value of products through compelling messaging
- Results-oriented, highly-motivated, strategic thinker, with the ability to deep dive and execute
- Experience with startups and software is a bonus
- New entrants to technology with relevant sales and outbound experience also a bonus
- Experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem, system integrators, or enterprise manufacturing/ high-tech businesses is a bonus
- This is a fast track role to enter a sales career with Logik.io
Sales - Account Executive
Logik.io is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our rapidly growing team. A Logik Account Executive will be responsible for managing a very lucrative territory, finding and closing new customers, growing existing ones, managing accounts, and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into management. This role will support Logik during a rapid growth phase and is a great opportunity for an individual to start or further build on a career in software sales.
Logik is a next generation technology company focused on improving the selling capabilities of our customers. Want to make sure you are betting on success? Our team has decades of experience building and scaling great software companies including BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce). We are ready to build another great business and need your help. Our company is looking to hire an account executive who is passionate about their craft and hungry to learn. We offer full benefits, salary and equity, an exciting environment for career development, and your choice of PC or Mac.
- Finding and closing business in a geographic territory
- Finding and building relationships with technology partners, system integrators, and other partners
- Creating and executing a territory sales plan
- Demonstrating our product and working with solutions consultants to define and build demonstrations to meet prospect requirements
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Comfortably present in client facing environments
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Provide market needs information to Product Teams
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- 3+ years experience of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- CPQ and/or eCommerce sales a plus
- Proven record of sales success
- Hands on sales style including initial demonstrations of the product
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com
- Proactive territory management and prospecting
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- High energy and a positive attitude
Senior Software Engineer
Logik.io is hiring Senior Software Engineers. We are a new startup run by successful entrepreneurs that have built and sold technology companies to both Oracle and Salesforce. We are ready to build another great business and need your help. Our company is looking to hire a senior software engineer who is passionate about their craft and hungry to learn. This individual will join our family at the beginning to help us build something incredible and join the fun of creating a best in class cloud product. We offer full benefits, salary and equity, great development tools and your choice of a PC or Mac.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, highly collaborative, and willing to adapt in a fast paced environment. Daily duties have the opportunity to be very diverse and will benefit greatly from strong problem solving skills. We appreciate and value perfectionists; however, the role can also be satisfied with someone that is pragmatic, use case/test driven, and has strong capabilities to debug issues for our results focused team and customers.
Although the environment can change quickly in a startup, we are currently looking for a Java dev that is familiar with Cloud Native development practices. Our software utilizes IaaS (Google Cloud/AWS/etc.) so familiarity with these environments is a plus. Full ownership of your code will be encouraged including deployment, testing, and validation. Familiarity with CI/CD and test driven development practices will be a benefit.
- 5 years of practical Java experience
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to learn quickly, take direction, work independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Ability to debug and isolate the root cause of complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open source technology
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- IaaS procedures and practices
- Experience with Spring Boot or similar frameworks
- Experience working with APIs, REST standards, JSON, SQL
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization is welcome
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Development of technical specifications and assisting in plans
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Analyze and automate tests for software components prior to delivery
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Follow secure software coding practices
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
Principal Automation Engineer
Logik.io is hiring a Principal Automation Engineer. We are a new startup run by successful entrepreneurs that have built and sold technology companies to both Oracle and Salesforce. We are ready to build another great business and need your help. Our company is looking to hire a Principal Automation Engineer who is passionate about their craft and hungry to learn. This individual will join our family at the beginning to help us build something incredible and join the fun of creating a best in class cloud product. We offer full benefits, salary and equity, great development tools and your choice of a PC or Mac.
The role of the Principal Automation Engineer will be the first of its kind and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to come in, own and build out the automation framework. They will have the choice of testing tools to use and will work closely with an established software engineering team in Chicago. You will be expected to work autonomously at times and will be the subject matter expert when it comes to automation testing.
- Design, create an implement an automation framework from scratch
- Evaluate and recommend the starting automation toolset (Selenium, SmartBear, Eggplant, etc.)
- Execute functional, integration and regression testing plans and scripts
- Work closely with engineers and product owners locally
- Log, track and document bugs discovered during testing as well as gather all necessary information
- Document, analyze and communicate results of functional testing
- Help train other employees on automation testing in the future
- Experience being the sole automation tester and building frameworks from the ground up
- Understanding of SDLC and tools such as Sprints and Jira
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Ideally come from a development background in both frontend and backend testing